Friday, February 17, 2012

Alice's One Year Photos

We finally got around to getting Alice's one year photos taken. Last time I got pictures taken, I went to Kiddie Kandids. Big mistake! They charge way too much and the pictures aren't even that great. This time we went to Fotofly in Draper and got a lot more for our money. You just pay a flat rate for a 45-minute session and you get all of your pictures on a CD with the copyright release. Plus they were super nice and by the time we were finished, we walked out the door with all of our pictures. We even got a few family ones. Alice got super fussy at times because she hates it when strangers get close to her, but we ended up getting some cute pictures. Here are a few:










3 comments:

  1. She is ADORABLE! She has the prettiest blue eyes. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute family! I love your pictures, and the yellow looks great on you and Alice! I'm glad I got to spend a little time with Alice a few weeks ago. She is such a cutie and lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! Thanks for the heads up, I just booked a photo session with them.

    ReplyDelete