Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Very First Mother's Day

Well, it was the first Mother's Day when I was actually a mother (technically I was pregnant last Mother's Day but I didn't know it yet) and I must say I quite enjoyed it (minus the gloomy, wet weather). Scott got me an Ann Taylor Loft & iTunes gift card. And Alice got me Mario Kart for Wii and a cute little outfit for her. Scott's family even got me a gift card to Megaplex Theaters. It was sad that I couldn't see my mom because she was out of town, but otherwise it was great. I took some last-minute pictures at the end of the day because I forgot earlier!

the girl that made it all possible
"Mommy's Pretty Girl"
Alice's new outfit (don't mind the slobber)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first mothers day! Don't you think we should have a mothers day at least 4 times a year :)

    ReplyDelete