Friday, April 16, 2010

I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore....

This past weekend I had the privilege of visiting my sister, Emily, in Kansas. Not only was Emily there, but almost my entire family plus my brand new nephew. It was a lot of fun and provided a much needed getaway for myself. We went to some fun places to eat, shopping, Independence, Liberty Jail, and Austin's baby blessing. Not only that, but we spent some nice family time together playing games, watching movies, playing sports outside (the weather was gorgeous, by the way), and eating good food. Anyway, here are a few pictures from the trip:
The Sisters on Blessing Day
Sally on the way to the airport

Austin sleeping in the car

Liberty Jail

Me and a solemn-looking Al at Liberty Jail

The Community of Christ's Temple

Me and Austin in his blessing garb

The Sisters at the Barbeque

Ang, Me, and Al on our shopping trip

My first time meeting Austin!

1 comment:

  1. Not the solemn picture, you poo! I noticed that the first picture doesn't show your legs. ;)

    ReplyDelete